Your recurring donation will:
- fund the purchase of new books for children of local, low-income families
- help us grow and expand our programs promoting early education, literacy and a love of reading
- stock our Giving Bookshelves, wherein children can take a book that they like from a shelf in a local business and keep it!
Sign up as a recurring monthly donor in the month of June and receive a copy of Going for a Sea Bath (Books will be sent via US Mail and can be sent to you, the donor, or to any child of your choice.)
One-time donations are also warmly welcomed.
We extend our deepest gratitude to all of our generous donors, including those who choose to remain anonymous. Your support and your contributions are greatly appreciated.
Shop Using AmazonSmile
When you shop with AmazonSmile, 0.5% of all eligible purchases will be sent to us! Click the image below and you will be directed to where you can enroll for free and start shopping.
Shop Using Your Fred Meyer Rewards Card
Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Princess Zev Foundation. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number: 83537. Click the image below to sign up.
Once you've signed up, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Princess Zev Foundation earn a donation! You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates.
If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
Ways to volunteer your time:
- Stamp new books
- Clean, organize and stamp gently-used books
- Pass out books at a storytime event
If you wish to volunteer, please send an email to email@example.com